COVID-19 Pandemic Health & Safety Policy
Barnes & Maracle Food Specialists Health and Safety Plan for the Covid-19 Pandemic
We understand that we all have concerns around the Covid-19 Pandemic and would like to outline our procedures for safe operations. These measures correspond with our strict health & safety practices we due everyday to maintain the highest quality of cleanliness.
- Currently the owners are the sole employees of Barnes & Maracle. Both Sarah Barnes & Star Maracle practice safe social distancing & wear masks while in a public place.
- Our kitchen has proper certification & has been approved for food services by an officer of VIHA (Vancouver Island Health Authority) We allow only ourselves to handle any food products or equipment in our commercial kitchen.
- The owners are up to date on all the new restrictions as set out by our Health Officials in British Columbia & follow all the current guidelines.
- The owners are responsible for their own health & that of their customers. If the owners find out they were in contact with someone who has the illness or become ill themselves, all operations will cease. The owners will self-isolate with refund any undelivered orders.
- All deliveries will be made by a driver that is healthy with no symptoms of Covid-19. All deliveries will be made wearing a mask & placed in a sanitized crate or a sanitized bag for safe handling. If a cooler is placed outside for deliveries, it will contain icepacks for safe storage of food.
- Barnes & Maracle Food Specialist will continue to monitor the Canadian Health and safety directives during the Covid-19 Crisis and will change our policies & procedures accordingly.